Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Seeking Help 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:13:56    Post Subject: Seeking Help Reply with quote

The site could be doing more cool things if I had just a few hands to help out!! If anyone is interested in contributing to the site in the following ways, please let me know:

• Posting links to other sites reviews/articles in News
• Posting hot deals in The Marketplace
• Posting give-aways and contests in Bonanza
• Writing articles and reviews

If you're interested, or have questions about any of the above, please send me a PM!

Posting news is simple, as we have a mailbox full of it that needs to be taken care of daily.

Posting hot deals, give-aways, and contests requires a bit of searching the web, or perhaps just copying things from other sites on your daily travels. (I'm bitter I missed that A64 with mobo combo from AMD).

Writing articles and reviews requires an interest / understanding of computer basics, the ability to express yourself clearly and intelligently, and generally requires access to a decent digital camera.

Anyone is welcome to apply, but familiar faces are more than welcome. Reviewers I do not know need to show some samples of what they can do, and agree to some basic guidelines before getting going.

If you're in it for money, you may be barking up the wrong tree... I try to take care of the people who help with other items and 'surprises', but mostly you should want to do it out of personal interest / fun. An e-mail address and ftp space is available to all contributors, too.

I'll leave the rest for a PM response if anyone is interested!

Thanks!

Jason

Sun

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved