Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Cover Girl Triple LipStick
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:50:14    Post Subject: Cover Girl Triple LipStick Reply with quote View Single Post

Review Title: Cover Girl Triple LipStick
Review Author: heylinder
Review Date: August 24, 2003

Cosmetic giant Cover Girl , a division of Procter & Gamble Inc. has developed a new line of lipstick that benefits lipstick wearers in 3 different ways. Is the triple experience really a benefit to all? In this review we'll explore these "benefits" as well as ... dare I say ... accessories!

I chose to go with Triple LipStick # 776 called "Delight" . Why? Because in testing out the many other colors offered this particular one looked OH SO GOOD on me ! Benefit #1 ... Color. We all have to agree that looking good with color is the main reason we buy cosmetics.

Looking good also goes hand in hand with feeling good. That's where benefit #2 comes in to play. CG Triple LipStick contains vitamins A & E to moisturizes those lips to prevent that "tortured lip" feeling we all have experienced with bad lipstick. For those of you that also have allergic reactions to certain cosmetics ingredients Cover Girl supplies a Material Safety Data Sheet (shown in part below).

Now we come to our third and final benefit. We worry about our skin with the sun but have you ever thought about sunburn on your lips? Cover Girl has , that's why they have included SPF15 sunscreen in their Triple LipStick. It's all a Win, Win, Win situation!

Cover Girl has also gone a step further by accessorizing their cosmetics. As seen in the following picture other cosmetics such as this "Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder" is very nicely color coordinated.

Lastly for those of you that worry about animal testing ... worry no more. Cover Girl openly displays their product safety policy at their website www.covergirl.com . A quick view can be seen here ...

I would be remiss if I did not mention it's kissability factor. Unfortunately this is a lipstick that will need to be reapplied ... but then it's the "torture" lipsticks that don't. I personally would rather reapply than have my lips feel like they were shriveling up like a prune.

All in all the retail price of $6.99 that I paid for the 13 ounce tube of lipstick was well spent. I recommend everyone try it out ... you'll like the experience!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:59:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

O.K. Rolling Eyes

How about some pic's on how it's applied,used,removed......... Grin

I think we need more feedback from the group of members that would use this product. (where's F1 when you need 'em?).

Joking aside... good write up......and good spot on the boards. Yikes

NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:11:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

awesome job on teh review Hey linder, it was very well written. And with you being an expert, with my hair color and skin tone , what color do you think would look best on me? I have tried many shades and different brands of lipstick but was never ahppy with any of them:( SO any help would be appreciated!! Grin

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:56:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Trek , you want action shots ? Well ... ok, but remember ... you asked for it Wink I'll have them for everybody later this evening Grin

NA, forget those reds and pinks ... go for the more sophisticated neutrals like the browns and darker lavender shaded colors Smile They will look perfect on you Smile
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:46:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Wave Mr. T
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:49:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Are you coming out of the closet? Grin Laughing

I'll review beer next ... just for you Wink
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:50:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
Are you coming out of the closet? Grin Laughing

I'll review beer next ... just for you Wink

thanks.... but I do my own reviews nightly Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:56:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
thanks.... but I do my own reviews nightly Grin

Problem is... he can never remember the reviews the next morning... Crazy
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:14:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The real question is ...Does Misty remember? Yikes Grin
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:13:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Problem is... he can never remember the reviews the next morning... Crazy

I know.. it's great!! That's why I keep having to review them!!! Life is sweet sometimes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: