Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Cover Girl Triple LipStick 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:50:14    Post Subject: Cover Girl Triple LipStick Reply with quote

Review Title: Cover Girl Triple LipStick
Review Author: heylinder
Review Date: August 24, 2003

Cosmetic giant Cover Girl , a division of Procter & Gamble Inc. has developed a new line of lipstick that benefits lipstick wearers in 3 different ways. Is the triple experience really a benefit to all? In this review we'll explore these "benefits" as well as ... dare I say ... accessories!

I chose to go with Triple LipStick # 776 called "Delight" . Why? Because in testing out the many other colors offered this particular one looked OH SO GOOD on me ! Benefit #1 ... Color. We all have to agree that looking good with color is the main reason we buy cosmetics.

Looking good also goes hand in hand with feeling good. That's where benefit #2 comes in to play. CG Triple LipStick contains vitamins A & E to moisturizes those lips to prevent that "tortured lip" feeling we all have experienced with bad lipstick. For those of you that also have allergic reactions to certain cosmetics ingredients Cover Girl supplies a Material Safety Data Sheet (shown in part below).

Now we come to our third and final benefit. We worry about our skin with the sun but have you ever thought about sunburn on your lips? Cover Girl has , that's why they have included SPF15 sunscreen in their Triple LipStick. It's all a Win, Win, Win situation!

Cover Girl has also gone a step further by accessorizing their cosmetics. As seen in the following picture other cosmetics such as this "Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder" is very nicely color coordinated.

Lastly for those of you that worry about animal testing ... worry no more. Cover Girl openly displays their product safety policy at their website www.covergirl.com . A quick view can be seen here ...

I would be remiss if I did not mention it's kissability factor. Unfortunately this is a lipstick that will need to be reapplied ... but then it's the "torture" lipsticks that don't. I personally would rather reapply than have my lips feel like they were shriveling up like a prune.

All in all the retail price of $6.99 that I paid for the 13 ounce tube of lipstick was well spent. I recommend everyone try it out ... you'll like the experience!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved