Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
No Matter Your Views Kerry is Your Man
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:21:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well here is my take...

Kerry... came back and sold out his troops. He kept accusing the MEN over their of committing attrociaties... he didn't come back over here, say "Either win or get out", or some other form of blaming those in charge for the problems (That I would have respected). What he did, blamed the TROOPS, I don't. And Because of those actions, I could never EVER trust him with the lives of our armed forces.

Also.... I think it's funny.... those still in the Military I know, the majority of their families, and the former Military I know don't want Kerry. I know I personally would be more afraid for my life, and the life of my kids if Kerry was commander-in-chief over Bush.

OOO And for the economy....if your going to blame a president, you better blame Clinton.... all of the corporate scandals happened under HIS watch... they were exposed under Bush's.

I also think it's sad that we are "arguing" over not who is better... but who is worse. If I had my way, I wouldn't vote for either.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 06:46:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Well here is my take...

Kerry... came back and sold out his troops. He kept accusing the MEN over their of committing attrociaties... he didn't come back over here, say "Either win or get out", or some other form of blaming those in charge for the problems (That I would have respected). What he did, blamed the TROOPS, I don't. And Because of those actions, I could never EVER trust him with the lives of our armed forces.

Also.... I think it's funny.... those still in the Military I know, the majority of their families, and the former Military I know don't want Kerry. I know I personally would be more afraid for my life, and the life of my kids if Kerry was commander-in-chief over Bush.

OOO And for the economy....if your going to blame a president, you better blame Clinton.... all of the corporate scandals happened under HIS watch... they were exposed under Bush's.

I also think it's sad that we are "arguing" over not who is better... but who is worse. If I had my way, I wouldn't vote for either.

I am not arguing.........(for once).... Now EC.. you know darn well you cannot blame all of what is going on in the economy on Clinton, BUSH still has blame... which is why he chooses to stumble his words or not comment about it at all... he tried for awhile to convince us all the economy is getting better , showing the dropping unemployment rate ect... it was a lie and he tried to trick us... when you go from making $30/hr... to making $6/hr that isnt boosting the economy and making jobs..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

So I will be going to the pools as voting for KNIGHT!!!! Grin Laughing

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:50:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm not saying that Bush has no part in the blame, and I'm not saying Clinton is totally at fault. I personally believe a President only has limited control over the economy. And the only way to give him more control, I don't want to do. Which is create more laws to burden businesses.

And I am fully aware of the pay scale (I took at 15% pay cut Yikes ), and of all the jobs going overseas... too the point I personally asked my companies CEO what his plans are with the center we have in India.

OOO And count 2 for Knight Grin
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 09:49:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Come on now we covered this once I thought. The economy was not BILL Clinton's fault it was Hillary's fault. Grin
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:53:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
Come on now we covered this once I thought. The economy was not BILL Clinton's fault it was Hillary's fault. Grin

Laughing Laughing Laughing ..... yeah and now its Bush's fault Grin Laughing

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:06:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nope still her fault he is just having to clean up her mess and it was so big and bad it is taking Bush a long time to get it all fixed Grin. It took her 8yrs to mess it up this bad he should get 8 yrs to fix it dont ya think?
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:09:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
Nope still her fault he is just having to clean up her mess and it was so big and bad it is taking Bush a long time to get it all fixed Grin. It took her 8yrs to mess it up this bad he should get 8 yrs to fix it dont ya think?

CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!! Laughing Laughing We all know one of the worst presidents in History was George BUSH.... Laughing Heck everyone is probably still cleaning up his mess from only 4 years!!! Laughing

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:34:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Pfft... Kennedy was the worst. He Fubar'd things so bad, they still aren't fixed! Followed by Ford & Carter.

Bush is much lower on that list. The Clintons are higher on that list than Bush.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:59:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Amy you better have the Doc change up those pills cuz they are obviously making you delirious.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:58:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You guys do have another choice..

Please vote for me. I'm broke, need a new job, need a new home(1600 PA Ave, DC is pretty nice).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: