Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: No Matter Your Views Kerry is Your Man 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:21:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Well here is my take...

Kerry... came back and sold out his troops. He kept accusing the MEN over their of committing attrociaties... he didn't come back over here, say "Either win or get out", or some other form of blaming those in charge for the problems (That I would have respected). What he did, blamed the TROOPS, I don't. And Because of those actions, I could never EVER trust him with the lives of our armed forces.

Also.... I think it's funny.... those still in the Military I know, the majority of their families, and the former Military I know don't want Kerry. I know I personally would be more afraid for my life, and the life of my kids if Kerry was commander-in-chief over Bush.

OOO And for the economy....if your going to blame a president, you better blame Clinton.... all of the corporate scandals happened under HIS watch... they were exposed under Bush's.

I also think it's sad that we are "arguing" over not who is better... but who is worse. If I had my way, I wouldn't vote for either.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved