Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
The BigBruin.Com Talent Contest
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaoze14
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:58:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I wrote this poem then got invited to the annual convention from poetry.com , didn't attend, because who'd get my ticket money ? Wink

A Friend

You're My Friend
you're someone that I trust
you show the signs of always being honest
in no way should this friendship end

You're my friend
you're always there when I'm down
you help me through all difficult things
I thank you for the extra hand

You're my enemy
you pushedme aside as you leave with new friends
you made me think you're the best friend anyone could have
but now you have turned your back against me

You're my enemy
I thought this friendship would last forever
but according to you it just ain't so.

===

woohoo, longing for a new mobo, though the heatsink wouldn't be bad ,believe me ,these are WONDERFUL prizes.
Cool.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:19:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No I know I don't qualify Crazy But come on guys...

All-Your-Cats.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  All-Your-Cats.jpg
 Filesize:  46.65 KB
 Downloaded:  3198 Time(s)

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:19:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I like EC am not eligible but thought I would contribute anyway...

pele_smk
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:02:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The rules said it didn't have to be an original work, and I'm not gonna take credit for this awsome "scam the scammer" It's the story of the p-p-p-powerbook. I think this should be the "next hot comptuer fad" Everyone who spots a scam should create a forum post and lets scam that scammer somehow. It could go on for years and years, and I bet we could dwindle down the number of scammers just by scamming them. Well here it is the P-P-P-Powerbook. Well it's pretty long so I'm just gonna link to a mirror of the site. ENJOY!!!! http://69.93.112.102/~pbook/
bigapl
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:34:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ok here goes.
This guy has been trying to call his girl for like 3 days and keeps getting no answer, he trys here job and finds out she hasn't shown up there either.
Well he is getting really worried so he goes over to her place and hears a scream as he approaches the door. Being the man he is he kicks the door in and rushes to help her, but to his surprise she is just sitting and crying at the table. She keeps rambling something about "no edges there's no edges how can find the tiger without edges", well he looks down and is astonished by what's in front of her.

All he can do is just say "sweety put the Frosted Flakes away and lets get you some help there must be a group for lost blondes".
pele_smk
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:40:06    Post Subject: Reviewing a sweeeet ti-83 plus! Reply with quote View Single Post

yep you heard it right. We're gonna be throwing down one bad a$$ review on a ti83 PLUS calculator. We're not talking about your grandmas gas operated four function, but the ti83PLUS. s#!7*!!! This calc is in the hizouse. To start off with the calculator is powered by a monsterous processor thingy magig. I can't even tell you it's so topsecret. Or ti just won't put it on there site without me having to dig. Heres a little something something I stole form the ti site

Key functionality for math and science.

Graphical analysis
See the equation, graph, and coordinates all at the same time. Jump directly to points just by entering a number.

Plots
Four plot types including scatter, box-and-whisker, xy-line, histogram, and normal probability plots.

Data Analysis
Choose from eight regression models and four plot types. Available regressions include median-median line and quadratic, cubic and quartic polynomial regressions.

Advanced Statistics and Regression Analysis
Includes hypothesis testing and confidence intervals. View results graphically or numerically. Analysis features sine and logistic regressions.

Graph-table split screen
Allows you to trace the graph and scroll table values simultaneously.

Matrices
Store and analyze up to 10 matrices, size limited only by available memory.

Equation Solver
Solve equations interactively for different variables. Great for "what ifs."

Data lists
Store data in lists containing up to 999 elements per list. Great for storing and manipulating real-world data collected with the CBLâ„¢/CBL 2â„¢ or CBRâ„¢ System.

Tables
View and evaluate function variables in numeric table format.

Functions
Define, save, and graph up to 10 rectangular, 6 parametric, and 6 polar functions, in addition to 2 recursively-defined sequences.

Programming
Includes keystroke programming commands for conditional tests, jumping, and loops. Assembly language programming capabilities.

Data Collection
This tool is compatible with the CBL 2â„¢, CBLâ„¢, and CBRâ„¢ for collection and analysis of real-world data.

Can you say off the hizzy for shizzy my nizzy? Ooops I think a wet myself this thing impressed me soo muhc. I feel that tingle tingle in my jingle. This calculator can do it all. Did you catch that 999 elements per list? I did. This thing can even do statistics so I don't have to. Beat that. Can I get a nice "OOOOO" I'lll do the "AAAWWWWW" part. Check out what texas instruments has to say about its memory. They call that stuff "FLASHâ„¢ ROM memory" Did you catch that tm. Trademarked it's so 1337. And check out what they say that memory can do. "Allows it to store Calculator Software Applications (Apps)," Uh oh, did I hear some slang coming from texas instruments? (Apps) uh oh, somebody is a 1337 leecher. I bet with the next ti they're gonna get cocky cocky and call them (APPZ). Now I heard something about custom colors. Uh oh, sounds like the next mod scene. I gotta get me a diffent color sliding cover for mine. I think I'm gonna go ahead and put that window mod on that risc processor. See if I can't fit a thermalright heatsink on her and overclock that sucka. Who'll be the badass now playing "Dope Wars" in class "Well it's 6:00am and gotta go to bed" I stole that lyric from a song. If anyone can tell me what song it was I'll let you write the next best reiview. So is it time for you to upgrade to the ti series......Only if you are the Shiznit! Oh yea forgot to add that the date on the back of my calculator is 1997 so this review may be a little late. Better late than never.
jcheu002
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:29:31    Post Subject: The Menstruation Equation Reply with quote View Single Post

The Menstruation Equation

............. Laughing Angry
........ Laughing ......... Angry Her Mood
..... Laughing ................ Angry
.. Laughing ...................... Angry
.Laughing .......................... Angry
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Angry Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
|........Your Mood.......| Angry ..........................Laughing |
|................................|. Angry ...................... Laughing ..|
|................................|... Angry ...................Laughing ....|
|................................|........ Angry ...........Laughing .......|
Day 0...................Day 14......... Angry Laughing........Day 28

please ignore the periods, they were used only for spacing effect
PS. add HTML
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:50:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got alot of entries today... Welcome new people! Grin

I gotta say... I like jcheu002's for content and creativity! Laughing
JeepMcMuddy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:10:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Here's an original cartoon I made for our weekly report at work...

Matt "JeepMcMuddy"
trudyntexas
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 05:28:58    Post Subject: My first entry..original poetry Reply with quote View Single Post

IF I COULD WIN THE LOTTO

If I could win the Lotto
I tell what I’d do.
I disappear to a fat farm.
And lose a hundred pounds or two.

Then, I would fly to Dallas.
There’s a great electrologist there.
And for about $3000.
I could get rid of my facial hair.

Then off to Houston, Texas.
A plastic surgeon I would see.
To uplift all that gravity
Has over the years pulled down on me.

Now the dermatologist, he lives in Austin.
I’ll see him about my skin.
Just a few little acid treatments
And a cruise I can begin.

A house, a car, a boat for me?
No I don’t think I’ll need those.
Just redo my whole body some.
And maybe reshape my nose?

I guess I need to quit my dreaming
And put a stop to all of this wishin’.
But, remember just this one thing now.
It’s not how good you cook.
But how good you look when cookin!

Trudy Stewart
Copyright 2002

http://www.elan2003.com

http://protemplates.elan2003.com

http://www.geocities.com/trudyntexas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: