Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: The BigBruin.Com Talent Contest 
pele_smk
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:40:06    Post Subject: Reviewing a sweeeet ti-83 plus! Reply with quote

yep you heard it right. We're gonna be throwing down one bad a$$ review on a ti83 PLUS calculator. We're not talking about your grandmas gas operated four function, but the ti83PLUS. s#!7*!!! This calc is in the hizouse. To start off with the calculator is powered by a monsterous processor thingy magig. I can't even tell you it's so topsecret. Or ti just won't put it on there site without me having to dig. Heres a little something something I stole form the ti site

Key functionality for math and science.

Graphical analysis
See the equation, graph, and coordinates all at the same time. Jump directly to points just by entering a number.

Plots
Four plot types including scatter, box-and-whisker, xy-line, histogram, and normal probability plots.

Data Analysis
Choose from eight regression models and four plot types. Available regressions include median-median line and quadratic, cubic and quartic polynomial regressions.

Advanced Statistics and Regression Analysis
Includes hypothesis testing and confidence intervals. View results graphically or numerically. Analysis features sine and logistic regressions.

Graph-table split screen
Allows you to trace the graph and scroll table values simultaneously.

Matrices
Store and analyze up to 10 matrices, size limited only by available memory.

Equation Solver
Solve equations interactively for different variables. Great for "what ifs."

Data lists
Store data in lists containing up to 999 elements per list. Great for storing and manipulating real-world data collected with the CBLâ„¢/CBL 2â„¢ or CBRâ„¢ System.

Tables
View and evaluate function variables in numeric table format.

Functions
Define, save, and graph up to 10 rectangular, 6 parametric, and 6 polar functions, in addition to 2 recursively-defined sequences.

Programming
Includes keystroke programming commands for conditional tests, jumping, and loops. Assembly language programming capabilities.

Data Collection
This tool is compatible with the CBL 2â„¢, CBLâ„¢, and CBRâ„¢ for collection and analysis of real-world data.

Can you say off the hizzy for shizzy my nizzy? Ooops I think a wet myself this thing impressed me soo muhc. I feel that tingle tingle in my jingle. This calculator can do it all. Did you catch that 999 elements per list? I did. This thing can even do statistics so I don't have to. Beat that. Can I get a nice "OOOOO" I'lll do the "AAAWWWWW" part. Check out what texas instruments has to say about its memory. They call that stuff "FLASHâ„¢ ROM memory" Did you catch that tm. Trademarked it's so 1337. And check out what they say that memory can do. "Allows it to store Calculator Software Applications (Apps)," Uh oh, did I hear some slang coming from texas instruments? (Apps) uh oh, somebody is a 1337 leecher. I bet with the next ti they're gonna get cocky cocky and call them (APPZ). Now I heard something about custom colors. Uh oh, sounds like the next mod scene. I gotta get me a diffent color sliding cover for mine. I think I'm gonna go ahead and put that window mod on that risc processor. See if I can't fit a thermalright heatsink on her and overclock that sucka. Who'll be the badass now playing "Dope Wars" in class "Well it's 6:00am and gotta go to bed" I stole that lyric from a song. If anyone can tell me what song it was I'll let you write the next best reiview. So is it time for you to upgrade to the ti series......Only if you are the Shiznit! Oh yea forgot to add that the date on the back of my calculator is 1997 so this review may be a little late. Better late than never.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved