Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Football Pool 2016 - Warm Up
Firing It Up
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 10:40:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Can you get back to the main page of the game after loading that predictions page?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

JimBowy

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 15:08:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No I can't sorry Jason. I made a pick and tried to edit it - "There are no predictions to edit." Same thing when I try to click the "make picks" link: http://bigbruin.com/forum/fsports.php?mode=predict&l=5
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:21:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

that l=5 indicates that you are on the previous league... 2014 was league 5, we are on league 6, l=6. I am not sure how you are getting to l=5, as it was deleted. While you are also not supposed to be able to use the old theme, I see you are on that too... Maybe changing your theme from BigBruin to subSilver will help. Check that in your profile...
skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:22:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

the links the Dr. posted work, but http://bigbruin.com/forum/fsports.php points to an empty season.

Got my picks in however terrible they will be.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 00:03:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

when i manually edit any links to l=6 then i get the correct page

i updated my profile and cleared cache again but I'm still getting links to l=5

example: http://bigbruin.com/forum/fsports.php?mode=predict&l=5

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 08:52:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This is wacky... JimBowy, I see you have made picks for 14 of the 16 games available and skarydrunkguy has made picks for all 16. Is the only way you are getting there via the direct links I posted to the prediction pages?

The landing page should look like the attached image... Minus the one awesome pick I made that you can see and the control panel link... If I mouse over all the other links - Make Picks | Edit Picks | Weekly Stats | Season Standings | All Stats - they all have an l=6 on the end.

EDIT: I'm certain the theme is an issue and will work on that. BigBruin theme is not supposed to be allowed any more, but JimBowy was on it as of yesterday and I see skarydrunkguy is on it now. The BigBruin theme has not been maintained (but I have not deleted the files just in case), and there could be hard coded links pointing to the wrong pages on that theme).

If you can, change to subSilver in your profiles, and then maybe to a browser cache cleanup to see if the page works.

snap.jpg
 Description:
Should Look Like This
 Filesize:  142.83 KB
 Viewed:  401 Time(s)

snap.jpg

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:01:19; edited 1 time in total
JimBowy

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:00:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

When I mouse over I'm still seeing l=5 on all links
I just manually typed l=6 in the browser to put in my picks. No big deal if its happening to just me haha

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:02:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

JimBowy wrote:
When I mouse over I'm still seeing l=5 on all links
I just manually typed l=6 in the browser to put in my picks. No big deal if its happening to just me haha

I added a bit to my previous post not knowing anyone was going to post so soon... Laughing

EDIT: I'm certain the theme is an issue and will work on that. BigBruin theme is not supposed to be allowed any more, but JimBowy was on it as of yesterday and I see skarydrunkguy is on it now. The BigBruin theme has not been maintained (but I have not deleted the files just in case), and there could be hard coded links pointing to the wrong pages on that theme).

If you can, change to subSilver in your profiles, and then maybe to a browser cache cleanup to see if the page works.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:14:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

When you have a chance, try again, I copied all files from the active theme to the inactive theme so at least hard coded links should be wiped out as a possibility.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:38:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just cleared the cache and reloaded/logged in. Still seeing l=5 in the links & nobody in the leaderboard... sorry!

My profile says I'm looking at the subSilver board style now but I don't really see much of a difference in themes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: