Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Football Pool 2016 - Warm Up
Firing It Up
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:45:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

JimBowy wrote:
My profile says I'm looking at the subSilver board style now but I don't really see much of a difference in themes

Yeah - I guess it did force everyone to see the new them as it was supposed to, but did not change the text in the selection boxes.

This is bugging me. Really no reason that this shouldn't be showing properly for some.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 23:42:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I concur - all links are directed to l=5 but changing it to a 6 makes stuff work. Tried in a few browsers (that haven't cached bigbruin) and changed my theme - got the same results
JimBowy

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 10:51:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey Jay it looks like your making some changes to the link... when I mouse over "Make picks" now I get this link.
Though it still isn't working... yet Censored

I'm fine with manually changing to l=6 but I don't know how many other folks are affected Laughing

http://bigbruin.com/forum/fsports.php?mode=predict&l=5&sid=8f7c8c2b246b9269486f542e7e268ca2

Travelguy2
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 20:27:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Soooooo Good to have you back and to be back.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:25:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OK - so I may have the bugs worked out of the actual game, so now I need to get my act together on a layout and text... I'll do that on the fly, hopefully in the next few days, and I want to make it have far less typing and updating on my end.

I want to at least play for something this week... We'll start small, but at least there is a prize on the line. Week 2 will be for a SanDisk Ultra 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive.

Feel free to start picking, and look for a page dedicated to the game coming soon.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:50:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

all pages are loading appropriately for me now, including linking from the football page back to the forums
locas2019
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:41:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

what ?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: