Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Football Pool 2016 - Warm Up 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 08:52:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote

This is wacky... JimBowy, I see you have made picks for 14 of the 16 games available and skarydrunkguy has made picks for all 16. Is the only way you are getting there via the direct links I posted to the prediction pages?

The landing page should look like the attached image... Minus the one awesome pick I made that you can see and the control panel link... If I mouse over all the other links - Make Picks | Edit Picks | Weekly Stats | Season Standings | All Stats - they all have an l=6 on the end.

EDIT: I'm certain the theme is an issue and will work on that. BigBruin theme is not supposed to be allowed any more, but JimBowy was on it as of yesterday and I see skarydrunkguy is on it now. The BigBruin theme has not been maintained (but I have not deleted the files just in case), and there could be hard coded links pointing to the wrong pages on that theme).

If you can, change to subSilver in your profiles, and then maybe to a browser cache cleanup to see if the page works.

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:01:19; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved