Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Useless Crap Thread
No need to hijack a thread ...
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 05 May 2009 21:13:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Linda,

I'm still waiting on the UPS tracking number for that zombie hooker.

Sorry, I misplaced the number ... took me this long to find it. I tracked The Package for you. Step outside and follow your nose , you'll find her Wink Grin

oh. I thought that was my socks all this time...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 05 May 2009 21:57:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Linda,

I'm still waiting on the UPS tracking number for that zombie hooker.

Sorry, I misplaced the number ... took me this long to find it. I tracked The Package for you. Step outside and follow your nose , you'll find her Wink Grin

oh. I thought that was my socks all this time...

Do me a fav and wash those things Wink I don't want to have to smell them when I'm up that way this weekend Razz Wave
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 08:49:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well hell... since you're gonna be this way, you could saved on shipping the zombie hooker and delivered her. lol

Where abouts will you be? Weirton? The camp out at Sigel? Elsewhere?
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 20:30:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Well hell... since you're gonna be this way, you could saved on shipping the zombie hooker and delivered her. lol

I'll be getting into Pittsburgh late Friday and heading to Butler then Weirton Saturday. Sis and Wes are heading to Camp Sunday. I'm not sure what I'll be doing Sunday (Mother's Day). Might just head up to Camp for the day. You up for a get together minus the zombie? Wink Wink
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:05:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:

I'll be getting into Pittsburgh late Friday and heading to Butler then Weirton Saturday. Sis and Wes are heading to Camp Sunday. I'm not sure what I'll be doing Sunday (Mother's Day). Might just head up to Camp for the day. You up for a get together minus the zombie? Wink Wink

Maybe.. I'm not sure yet what all I have planned out for me on Mom's Day. I do know it'll be a busy day for sure.. Church, probably a church dinner, hang with Nancy for awhile, then head to the farm to check in with grandma. I'll PM my cell just incase.
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:17:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

www.oprah.com/kfc

Coupon for free two piece grilled chicken diner at KFC. Don't get to excited thou .... my local KFC refused to take the coupon Rolling Eyes

Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Thu, 07 May 2009 15:20:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
www.oprah.com/kfc

Coupon for free two piece grilled chicken diner at KFC. Don't get to excited thou .... my local KFC refused to take the coupon Rolling Eyes

The KFC nearest me has taken 6 of the phony coupons so far from me though I'm tired of chicken for now... Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 07 May 2009 15:57:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Happy Consecutive Odd Day today!

05/07/09

http://www.oddday.net/

1 of only 6 times this century! Razz
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 07 May 2009 20:36:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

DeathStar wrote:

The KFC nearest me has taken 6 of the phony coupons so far from me though I'm tired of chicken for now... Laughing

LOL, you lillte punk Razz Wink I'm jealous Laughing
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 08 May 2009 00:47:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
www.oprah.com/kfc

KFC... Now with real look like chicken.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: