Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Useless Crap Thread
No need to hijack a thread ...
Go To Page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:05:42    Post Subject: Useless Crap Thread Reply with quote View Single Post

Just post your random (G or PG - rated) thoughts here Smile

I'm in Atlanta on business for three days. Ninth floor of a posh hotel, free drinks on the company, and so far good information. Keynote speaker for the kick off was a guy talking about hypnotizing yourself to achieve your goals. Sounds stupid but was very entertaining Smile

OK, who's next .......
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:12:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wait... I thought all of the threads had the same purpose. OK, maybe just most.

Ummm, but back on topic of being off topic:

If the company is buying, drink a Hurricane for me... I miss those. I'll go get a light beer so you aren't drinking alone. Laughing
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:42:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Too late for the Hurricane. I did order a bottle of wine for the room thou. Turns out it is a lousy Cabernet Sauvignon so I'm keeping the bottle opener Grin

Come on people ... how many times can this thread be hijacked in my 24 hour / $14.95 internet ? Grin

The Braves came is blacked out because it's a home game Mad
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:52:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got a new tat today Smile

BTW, some of these folks trying to win the giveaway should post their useless crap here .... just like me Wink Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:15:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A new tat? Can it be shared publicly? Yikes

I have needle news too that can go in the useless crap pile... I nearly blacked out (again) today at a blood letting! Nutty... Two years ago I couldn't get enough new blood pumped into me... Now we're taking it out to throw in the garbage (along with the toxins and excess iron). Wheee....
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:38:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Useless news from central PA:

1. it snowed yesterday
2. it will be in the 80's tomorrow and saturday
3. one of my creditor's successor offered me a payoff settlement of 1/4 of what I owed. lol {my check flew out the door faster than a drunkard at 5pm heading to the bar}
4. going fly fishing tomorrow.
5. I have a two day date on saturday and sunday with an ex from many years ago.
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:02:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
A new tat? Can it be shared publicly? Yikes

I have needle news too that can go in the useless crap pile... I nearly blacked out (again) today at a blood letting! Nutty... Two years ago I couldn't get enough new blood pumped into me... Now we're taking it out to throw in the garbage (along with the toxins and excess iron). Wheee....

Buy yourself some of THIS TEA Smile It's good stuff. I drank it while going through cancer treatments both times Smile Almost as good as pot Wink Don't buy the knock off brands! The Ojibwa makes the best Smile That will fix you right up Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:04:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:

Enough with the ex friends .... Next time you come down this way I got someone for you to meet Smile
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:08:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:

Enough with the ex friends .... Next time you come down this way I got someone for you to meet Smile

oh really now?? lol
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:21:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:

oh really now?? lol

She is perfect for you! I don't know why I didn't think of this before! You both have free spirits, both are a bit crazy ( Wink ) , and I'm pretty sure she likes sheep Wink Grin She's sort of tall, thin, reddish brown hair, smart, compassionate, and has a crazy sense of humor. Oh yeah, she does not object to wearing a collar once in a while Wink Of course if I ever decided to be a lesbian I'd have to fight you for her Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: