Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Compare Athlon 64 & Pentium 4
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grizwold
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:59:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi Folks! Thank you all very much for your views & advice. I learned quite a bit . As it stands, my budget was the biggest factor in my decision to purchase the Biostar Via K8M800 mobo/AMD Athlon 64 3000+/Cooler Master Heatsink w/ 80mm fan bundle from Geeks.com that BigBruin reviewed in April '06. They gave it a pretty good rating. At that time it was on sale for $157.00 or so. I found it there today for $149.95. While I was there I picked up a Samsung 160GB 7200 rpm HDD for $45.50. After shipping it totalled $204.45. I also found a nice Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB AGP Video Card for $78.50 including shipping & insurance. The total is $287.95 for the bunch. All these parts are brand new except the Hard Drive. That's "refurbished". I still need 2 GB of memory but that's next month. Thanx Again! ...Grizwold...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: