Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Cooler Master iGreen Power 500W Power Supply Unit
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:42:37    Post Subject: Cooler Master iGreen Power 500W Power Supply Unit Reply with quote View Single Post

Cooler Master has proven once again they can make a quality product. Each of the rails was stable, and did not fluctuate much at all during testing. In addition to the solid power readings, the high efficiency and active PFC are two very desirable features which help to make this power supply a top rated component. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:13:10; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:43:15    Post Subject: Cooler Master iGreen Power 430W PSU Give Away Reply with quote View Single Post

Cooler Master iGreen Power 430W PSU Give Away:

The Bigbruin.com review of the 500W unit is done and now Cooler Master was kind enough to share a brand new 430W unit for one lucky person to win. By simply posting at the Bigbruin.com forum you have a good chance of winning a 430W iGreen PSU, just like the one reviewed here.

Give Away Rules:

1. The contest is open from May 31, 2006 through the end of the day June 21, 2006 (midnight eastern time).
2. To enter you must be a member of the Bigbruin.com forum with a minimum of ten non-spam posts created during the duration of the contest.
3. You must post once in this thread to declare your interest (only 9 posts to go after that).
4. Contest is open to anyone except for members of the BigBruin.com staff.
5. One winner will be selected from all entries at random, and all decisions are final.
5. The winner will be notified via e-mail and in this thread, and at that point they must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
7. This contest is open to North American participants only, and shipping is included.
8. Rules subject to change.

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:48:52; edited 1 time in total
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:40:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll give it a try (didn't want your posts to be here all alone Wave )
might be gone for a few days around that time without internet access (I know, it's terrifing Yikes ) have to go visit some hick relatives who think dialup is too fast. (that's really scary) so I hope we get a few days to respond
Spotpuff
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:10:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

In!
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:52:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey, maybe I can use this on my Mom's new computer. Smile Put me in.
SAMSAMHA
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:57:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

awesome, man, the erview on this psu is great. I hope I win it.
DragonMaster
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:26:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm in, I'm going to post my 10 posts afterwards.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:46:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Might be nice to replace old no-name PS in pc i use as backup server.

I AM IN
xtreme571
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:14:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Count me in...would b nice to take those messy wires out of the pc allowing more airflow.
FeRaL
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:30:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Count me in.

Nice to see they ditched that gimicky power meter. BTW is that little photochopped smilie in that last picture of the red led?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Power All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: