Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Cooler Master iGreen Power 500W Power Supply Unit
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:51:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Update...

I apologize, but I guess I wasn't supposed to offer the 500W unit, but the 430W unit.

The contest is still rolling, but the prize is now 430W and not 500W! I hope everyone still wants in, but if not let me know.

Sorry... Thanks!

Wave
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:26:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

free is free
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:58:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm game!
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:54:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hax is all in
Das Capitolin
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:27:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Please enter me into this contest. Thank you for such great contest prizes!
Prototype
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:37:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I gotta be honest here. I'm completely thrilled you are giving away a PSU. A friend of mine just had hers die. I found out finally by going through the ringer with different hardware pieces. I switched hard drives, ram, graphics cards, cdroms, everything I could think of. I put in a PCI IDE Controller card, no go. Finally I put my power supply in there and BINGO - worked like a charm. She has a 280W PSU, but is in dire need of a new one. I really am hoping that I am lucky. Smile
Das Capitolin
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:37:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Prototype wrote:
I gotta be honest here. I'm completely thrilled you are giving away a PSU. A friend of mine just had hers die. I found out finally by going through the ringer with different hardware pieces. I switched hard drives, ram, graphics cards, cdroms, everything I could think of. I put in a PCI IDE Controller card, no go. Finally I put my power supply in there and BINGO - worked like a charm. She has a 280W PSU, but is in dire need of a new one. I really am hoping that I am lucky. Smile

If you really want it, or rather need it, you should read the rules. You need 10 posts; you presently have 5. Start posting (not spam) so you can be qualified.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

DragonMaster
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:58:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

People don't read the rules here either...

That green PSU could help to save electricity, with my bro at the computer 10 hours a day. (For which I bought most of the parts. I shouldn't have upgraded, his games couldn't run on it...)

Uh oh! He's finishing high school in a few days and he has no plan to go further. The comp's going to be on even more time!
Enigmachine
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:14:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just "inherited" a computer server from my job (the company was sold so I'm out of a job, but hey, free computer! Smile ) but everything on that machine is so loud!

Especially the PSU. But it's a gigantic Antec case, so I'm hoping to get this prize and quiet things down a little. Smile At 6 computers in this 12'*14' room, every little bit helps.

Also I didn't get a single present for my birthday. sigh.
Das Capitolin
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:23:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Enigmachine wrote:
I just "inherited" a computer server from my job (the company was sold so I'm out of a job, but hey, free computer! Smile ) but everything on that machine is so loud!

Especially the PSU. But it's a gigantic Antec case, so I'm hoping to get this prize and quiet things down a little. Smile At 6 computers in this 12'*14' room, every little bit helps.

Also I didn't get a single present for my birthday. sigh.

All sounds pretty bad. Sad

Too bad the give away is RANDOM! Bang Head
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Power All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: