Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Icemat Mouse Surface
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 17:49:22    Post Subject: Icemat Mouse Surface Reply with quote View Single Post

Check out the Bigbruin.Com review: **HERE**

And share your comments / questions in this thread... Thanks!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:42:00; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:00:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I didn't know they were that expensive... I'm getting the Icemat, Steelpad, and Steelpad 4D to review soon.

The biggest pain with any smooth surface like that is the bits of sand and stuff that get on it. I have my Logitech optical mouse on my desktop (which may be just as smooth as the icemat for all I know) and some second rate teflon strips on the feet.

All it takes is one little peice of crud and I have to stop, wipe the feet, blow the desk and mouse off, and wipe the desk. I have this down to an almost automatic reaction now. Laughing

There is one more downside that a lot of people probably won't experience. My dad has these super weird hands, they destroy guitar strings, and leave crud on the mousing surface (as well as the mouse), so I have to clean the desk and mouse every day or so to keep things smooth. I don't have this problem when it's just me using the mouse.

It's still worth it though, regular mouse pads aren't an option after you've used the smooth surface/teflon feet method. Smile

JimBowy

PostPosted: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:33:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ahh.... the mice glide so well with fresh teflon on almost any surface! (gotta love teflon...)

hey guys, what if you put astroglide on your mousepad.... how slipperly would that be? Laughing Laughing Laughing Woody? Rolling Eyes Razz

Bert
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:47:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

With any additional apliances i think allsop is the best mousepad for your mouse .
Because it is soft and has a great accurasy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Input Devices All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: