Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: 5.1 Speakers... suggestions? 
assassinated
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:12:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Shadowsilence wrote:
Well I totally forgot I'd post on how they sounded.
The reciever puts out more rated wattage than the speakers. However, I've yet to find a flaw with my setup. I've had the sound so loud I couldn't stay in my house. No distortion crackle or flaw. Excellent combination. I didn't quite follow the recommented wiring for the sub. Since it required you to connect everything to it and use it's equalizer. I ran all my speakers from the reciever and only used the sub output to the subwoofer.

You always wanted rated capability for the receiver above the speakers whenever possible. To avoid long-term crackle or flaw I seem to recall some tricks regarding how you wire things, etc. So I'd suggest googling that when possible. Things such as dusting, etc can have an impact long term and I don't remember if that was negative or positive.

Meanwhile, good choice. I always ask people who want to set up surround sound if they have a room big enough for it Grin

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved