Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Netflix Player by ROKU. 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 05:36:44    Post Subject: Netflix Player by ROKU. Reply with quote

My wife and I wanted to buy the Heroes series on DVD because we've never watched it and thought it might be interesting. After some research I stumbled upon Netflix and the Roku Player. I subscribed to the $8.99/month plan and bought the player. It's awesome! It's small simple and easy to use. It's not the best quality, but I think a lot of that has to do with our internet connection, but it's more than sufficient for what we're using it for. After signing up for Netflix I placed seasons 1-3 in my watch now queue and several movies in the DVD queue. We received the first of these in 1 day. Yep that's right, 1 day. Apparently Netflix has a distribution center right here in Anchorage. Grin. The Roku player was literally up and running in less than 5 minutes. I'm sure there will be better players eventually, but I'm pretty satisfied with this thing. Just thought I'd mention it in case others out there are looking at them.

It was also a lot cheaper than buying all three seasons on DVD.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved