Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Are dead/lit pixels a defect? 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:52:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to update this... I packed the TV up on Friday and went back ready to battle. I got the same woman at the service desk, which was a good thing. She was very nice and considerate the first time, but could tell I was frustrated at having to wait 8 weeks, etc... She saw me coming back with the replacement and looked nervous. The whole exchange took all of 30 seconds and all I was asked was to show that the remote control was in the box with the one I brought back.

So, now I have a new TV, same model. And guess what? It has one lit pixel! But, this one is not so bad... It is about 2" from the bottom, about in the middle, but it is way different. The first one was bright red all of the time. Depending on the viewing angle, this one is red, green, or blue, and it is very faint. I haven't tried 'massaging' this one, but feel it may be fixable. Besides, I don't stare at this one non-stop like I did at the first one.

So, it didn't get resolved completely, but meh...

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved