Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Got an Upgrade - From the Cable Co 
Spire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 04:59:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys and your good services at reasonable prices crack the hell out of my Alaska experience.

After buying this house I ordered DSL only to be told that it was a big fat maybe (turned out to work, just VERY slow 1080Kbps/190Kpbs for 69.00 /month)

Cable is an impossibility for at least 5 years (only because I live a bit more rural).

I have an 8 foot dish and a 6 foot dish just to pick up the only two sattelites that pierce the horizon. Its bizarre too, the Dishes point toward the ground. I'll have to get a picture to show you what I mean. That gets me a Dual DVR HD box (4 HD channels) for 80 bucks a month. (although I don't think I will ever have to pay again!!!)

I did manage to hook up with the most incredible Dish Network installer guy you could imagine (he mounted the 6 foot dish and "pimped my ride" for a BBQ steak dinner) (He also hooked me up with some Experimental Reception Equipment.)

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved