Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: RedPower In Dash Radio/ DVD/ CD/ MP3 with 3.5 Inch TFT 
gobanjoboy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:48:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I ordered the Red Power In Dash Radio/DVD/CD/MP3/MP4 Player from geeks.com. They sent me the Explosound In-Dash DVD/AM/FM/MP3/MP4 Player. I got it installed. Seems to be the same as the Red Power. The TV tuner is for both video and audio. It would be my guess that whoever installed your deck hooked it up to the emergency brake sensor. I believe that if your brake is not on the video won't work.

QUOTE FROM GEEKS.COM - http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=990DVD-4
"WARNING: In most states it is illegal to have a video monitor operating in plain sight of the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Many manufacturers include a wire in the monitor that must be attached either to the emergency brake or to the gear selector sensor. In this case, the in-dash monitor will not operate unless the vehicle is stopped and the emergency brake is applied. Whether or not such a wire is included, we strongly recommend that the vehicle not be operated with the in-dash monitor in use."

Last edited by gobanjoboy on Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:27:08; edited 3 times in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved