Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Cooler Master NotePal P1 Notebook Cooler 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:45:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Speed Fan was only detecting my HDD temp, so that is why I only reported that data. But, along the lines of what you said... The outside of the laptop was getting a bit cooler while the internals weren't at all, which doesn't do much for me really, since it never goes on my lap. In this review you see the surface temperature drop several degrees while the HDD didn't change at all.

I read a funny review of this cooler today on another site... The guy put the laptop on his lap, and noted that it made him hot... He then put the laptop on the NotePal P1 on his lap, and was quite impressed when his lap didn't get hot! Laughing - OMG, why spend $30, if that is all you want... A phone book will do the same thing for you... FOR FREE! Grin

I hope to keep reviewing notebook coolers, but it didn't start out that way and a round up wasn't a thought. There will be a new Hiyatek review soon, as well as one from VIZO (I hope).

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved