Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Just bought this 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:10:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote

renovation wrote:
with a 350 should be a good truck .not under or over powered ! whats the mileage on this truck and what it set you back $$$

90K MILES = $5K

The former owner used it to drive to work, 45mile roundtrip each day. He install an aftermarket exhaust, K&N airfilter, and some other goodies. He said he was getting about 14-17mpg on his town/rural driving. I figure I should get 16-18 highway if I keep my foot out of it.

bruceleeon wrote:
I think trucks with leather and s#!7 are retarted. It is a truck, meant for working and stuff... NOT LUXURY. Also, those damned SUV's kill me... comercials about offroading but always driven on streets and usually by soccer moms. If you want luxury BUY A CAR!

And this truck will be worked.. I cant sit on a bench seat, I have two fused vertibre with bone growing thru the disk - so, I gotta have something comfortable. I also drive 150 miles to work, so my butt and back gotta be on something other than a crappy cloth bench seat that doesn't lean back. I absolutely hate cloth seats.. I'd rather have vinyl cheapo seats than cloth. ..so the leather is an upgrade.

I agree about the soccermom SUV/sport-truck thing.. It also pisses me off to see 2 wheel drive SUVs.. WTF?? whats the F'n sense?

Where I live and work, you damn near gotta have a truck/SUV to get around, ...those damn city folks should stick to their mini-vans and cars.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved