Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: So what is the deal with myspace.com? 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:32:34    Post Subject: So what is the deal with myspace.com? Reply with quote

I am trying to figure out what the big deal is with myspace.com. I have been hearing about it off and on and I know a few younger people that I work with that use it. Now I am not super old but for some reason I never got into the whole myspace.com thing.

Now so as not to become a technological dinosaur I have decided to open an account.

I can see how it can become a convenient place to talk to friends and share information but heck you can do that on message boards and thru IM. I guess it is a good thing if you want to have a platform where you can broadcast your message to a large group of people without have to repeat it.

But at the same time I don't understand how it has become so big.

I don't know how to use 75% of the features or how to change the look of the page and it seems like there are little to know instructions on how to do different things with the page. I am sure I could search the net but I don't have time for that.

I guess I will see how the site works and what it has to offer as I go. I want to know what the hub-ub is all about.

If you have an opinion or comment let me know what you think.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved