Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Apple iPod Nano 2GB MP3 Player 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:58:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Towle, what is your point? It is just to make yourself feel better? Honestly, I'm not the one with the ego issues.

I gave my honest evaluation of the product. I did not do a review on accessories, or 3rd party software. I did it on the Nano. Plain as that. All of my statements are 100% correct. Your "Yamipod" software is nothing but a freeware beta software that comes from an untrusted source. Therefore, will never be installed on any PC I own. Personally I don't like backdoors, spyware, and other malware that comes too often with this type of software.

If you are so sparky about it, feel free to write it up and submit it. If you can actually write semi-intelligent, make honest conclusions, and have some real world experiences to back up your conclusions we might just publish the article.

Also feel free to "discuss" the review, however most intelligent people I have met tend not to try and attack something they may not agree upon as you have done from the start. There is an old saying... "You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar".

So with that being all said... feel free to submit your views in a review format, and if it cuts the mustard I'm sure we'll happily post it. If not, please use google.com to go find yourself another happy corner of the Internet.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved