Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Apple iPod Nano 2GB MP3 Player 
Towle
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 18 May 2006 05:25:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I like how you say I contradicted myself but don't provide any examples nor defend yourself having misinformed your readers of the glaring omissions you have made. You told the readers of this website that the Ipod Nano is "married" to the Itunes software. The fact is-- it is not. That's a major balls up. You should correct your article because you don't have any integrity until you do. I am not seeking a 40,000 page review, just a factual and correct one.

So what is the point of this forum if it is not to discuss your review? In fact that is what this website allows. You can't accept any criticism obviously. It said at the end of your review
Code:
Please drop by the Bigbruin.com Forum and feel free to discuss this review
So one must only post positive comments to boost your ego? Sorry bud, I am not going to be silent because you can't accept that you got your review wrong and gave a poor misinformed review of the Ipod Nano. I think you have made glaring omissions and I have pointed them out with proof. If you don't like me doing that then tough luck. Again you think because I don't agree with your article therefore I must have some ulterior motive. Quite mistaken buddy.. I just don't think you gave the Ipod Nano proper justice and a fair review that it should have received.

I will let the readers decide whether your article presented a faithful review of the Ipod Nano and your reaction to being pulled up about it and your various omissions .

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved