Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Apple iPod Nano 2GB MP3 Player 
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:47:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Nah, it has a lanyard so I can take out the modular bluetooth unit and put it on the lanyard for use off-bike. The bluetooth piece is also compatible with some other accessories like a car kit.

If the nano came with bluetooth, then it would be the clear winner as an mp3 player, but without it, it's just a small mp3 player.

With arguably more devices being produced than one could keep up with, having a single, interconnected protocol that all devices can use is necessary. Having cords looped around your desk, through your shirt or wherever is inconvenient. By converging your devices to perfom multiple functions, such as PIM, MP3, and communications, you can lighten your load and increase productivity and by adding bluetooth, when your device is in range to your computer, the device can automatically synchronize.

While my N-Gage may not have the superior audio fidelity of a dedicated device, I can't hear the difference at 60 mph inside a helmet, but when I need a phone to call 911 I have it right there at a single touch without fiddling to change devices.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved