Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Canon Powershot A70 
frankieB
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:17:05    Post Subject: Canon Powershot A70 Reply with quote

I have the Canon Powershot A70, and up until about 3 weeks ago, i have really like this camera and suggested it to several people.

I have taken photos in all types of conditions, and i am very impressed with the quality of the camera. The menus on the camera are very easy to use, and in just a short time i had all the options down. One thing i liked about this camera is the ability to play with the shutter so you can start to experiment with the camera, like a regular film camera.

This is where the fun starts, i had to send the camera back after about a 2 months of use. The switch on the back of the camera failed to allow me to review the photos. So i sent it back to canon for the repair. In about 14 days I got the camera back. I opened the box and found that the camera had been fixed with the problem I sent it out for. But now the camera has a new problem. It seems that it was not fully put back together. The top plate of the camera no sits high on the body of the camera, and you can see it was not correct. So once again i have to send it back. Both times with no fault of my own. In both times, the support staff has been very good, and willing to work with us, in getting this solved quickly. But this is not just not good for them, and not rethinking the research i did to find buy this camera.

Has anyone else had this problem with canon? The second question i guess is, what camera would you suggest?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved