Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: how shady are new car dealers by you ? 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:56:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

I prefer to buy the thing, sure the payments are a little more but then you pay it off and can have no car payments for several years. We're on a 10 yr rotation here. Every 10 yrs one of us will get a new car.

I'm with you Cheezy,
We buy a car and basically drive it until the maintenance/repair bills start totalling around %70 of the annual cost of a new car. Which in my case was around 8yrs for our Suburban and 10yrs for our VW Jetta.

Personally I would never trust a new or used car salesman, they have a habit of understating the total cost of a vehicle and trying to tack on all manner of extra charges, like the Dodge your brother in law mentioned, we bought a new 2005 Grand Caravan a few month ago and from what I was told ALL new dodges come with a 7yr./70,000 mile bumber to bumper warranty which already includes free oil changes. Why he would have had to pay an extra $8 a month ($24/oil change) for the service is beyond me.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved