Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: how shady are new car dealers by you ? 
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:06:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Reno, that's pretty common in all areas. Car Dealers have a good amount they can use to "dicker" with. Savings, cash rebates, etc. Usually they don't tell people them. Most dealerships around where I live offer totally free oil/check-ups for 3 - 5 years now with new car leases/purchase.

They won't tell you these things, as when they do tell you, they want you to feel like they've done you a favor, to help entice you to buy from them. Have to remember, all the dealerships I know of, the salesmen are on a comission based salary. Their sales are their livelyhoods...no sales = small paycheck.

Hopefully he realized that with leases, you have a VERY small number of miles you can put on the vehicle a year, then it's a VERY large penalty for each additional mileage. A friend ended up paying like 10K when she turned in her Lexus lease because of that...have to be careful with the leases.

I agree, you don't need to have a car that's worth that much to get around. On the other hand, you do need to have a car that's reliable. Think the car I just bought is the most expensive car I've ever bought and it was only at $20K

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved