Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Podcasting / Videocasting is addicting 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:07:17    Post Subject: Podcasting / Videocasting is addicting Reply with quote

I recently figured out how to use this stuff on my Tivo (not new or hard to do, I just installed Galleon and configured it). I never new how big a deal this has become. There are literally 1000's of podcasts out there and it's pretty cool. I'm still working on the videocast, but I can easily see both of these along with internet radio taking a significant portion of my TV watching time away from actually watching network/cable programming. This does not bode well for the networks or cable shows, although my cable/internet/phone provider sure looks to make a nice profit because I had to upgrade my bandwidth to 7Mbps and unlimited usage. Smile They are also coming sometime this week to switch my phone service over to digital via the cable coax, so I'm excited to see how that's going to work.

Anyway, I guess I was sleeping when this whole podcasting thing started, because It's a lot bigger and cooler than I had thought it was.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved