Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: RaidMax Ninja 918 ATX Gaming Case 
Voldenuit
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 23:56:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Big Bruin wrote:
Welcome Voldenuit! That is some good extra info to have, thanks. Wave

It is odd that they have multiple configurations of the same case... and even more odd that they didn't send what seems like the better configuration for review... Confused

Thanks for the welcome Smile

I live in Malaysia, and my retailer mentioned that his distributor only carries one configuration of the Ninja. BTW, all 3 fans that came with my case were LED fans, but if the fans on your model were as quiet as you say, you may have gotten the better deal there.

Overclockers New Zealand carry the mesh intake variant bundled with 2 clear 120 mm fans and a 520W PSU. They also have the case in Blue.

I first read about the Ninja on www.caseclosed.co.uk, and they also had the mesh intake. (Sorry bout the link, but my connection to their server is always piss-poor for some reason).

The Raidmax webpage pictures the clear plastic configuration, and makes no mention of other variants. They also only have it in Black and Silver.

Which leads me to speculate that the configuration of the shipping product may depend on region? Confused

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved