Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Thermaltake Big Water 12cm Liquid Cooling System 
didds
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:36:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just built a new system consisting of the following,
Thermaltake Big Water Liquid Cooling System, TT Water Level Indicator, TT Temp Indicator, TT Flow indicator, Thermaltake Shark Case, Intel 3.73EE Processor, NVIDIA Geforce 7800 GTX, Asus P5WD2-Premium Motherboard, 1Gig of DDR2 Memory, Hitachi 250gig SATA2 drive and my old Pioneer 107 DVD writer.

Now I have set up the machine with the radiator on the inside of the case and with one 120cm fan on the front for intake.

My concerns are about the temperature. At idle the Asus probe prog says CPU 50c, Motherboard is at 38c, Graphics Card at 51c and the water temp indicator says 38c.

Now if I run something like 3DMark05, the CPU 65c, Motherboard 40c, Graphics Card at 65c and the water temp gauge says 43c

The room temperature is between 22c - 25c.

Is this high or should I expect it this from a processor like this. If it is too high, what Suggestions do you have?

I have also got the Thermaltake VGA water block. Do you think it is worth putting this on? I was going to do it, but it seemed too much like hard work.

TIA
Didds

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved