Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Logisys Glacier Dual LED Fan 500W Power Supply 
7Enigma
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:17:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for all the replies. I hope I did not come off being overly upset, just with this thread I started, we have begun to see many poor reviews that will sway the average Joe's dollars towards products that "may" not be the best decision. While I would tend to agree that this product will be tailored more towards the good-looks crowd, nonetheless, they have to expect a 500w claimed product to be stressed to the limit.

It might take a few bad reviews to get ALL powersupply companies to be more forthright with their products. Like speakers today, they fool naive consumers into thinking the higher number is better. While some companies like Antec and OCZ are more reliable with the stated specs, most are still massaging the data to increase sales. Again, I thank you for your replies, and apologize if my tone appeared harsh. Please post back in the thread here when the review has been modified.

justin

EDIT: for the worst reviews thread:

Link

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved