Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Logisys Glacier Dual LED Fan 500W Power Supply 
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:48:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the feedback.

When this was first reviewed it was a good power supply, minus the faulty fan controller. Over time when it failed, I reported it immediately here on the boards, instead of editing the review. Had I not needed to use the power supply after the faulty fan controller (which was why it received a 3) it would never had failed on me. I did give Logisys the benefit of the doubt it was just a faulty unit as others reported the PSU worked flawlessly for them.

Although I did not have enough components to stress the PSU fully, my system has gone through a substantial upgrade and will be able to stress the PSU's up to around 475W. I will be rechecking the Pitbull when the new components arrive and are installed.

I can also ensure you that I will NEVER give something a better rating than I feel it deserves. No matter what the manufacturer requests. I will state my opinions on it, and give it what I think is warranted. Besides, if I wanted to give it a positive review I could have easily "received" much better results...

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved