Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: OK PMG or Any Firefox Pros 
dadx2mj
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 01:10:30    Post Subject: OK PMG or Any Firefox Pros Reply with quote

I have convinced myself I am sticking with Firefox and have made it my default browser. However there are still two things that are bugging me and maybe you can help or maybe it is just he way it is

1) I used to use go Start / Favorites / Website Shortcut to open IE and start my surfing. When I do that now it gives me an error message saying Windows can not find www.xxxxxxx.com. In the background Firefox opens the site but it is annoying clicking to close the error message box every time. Any ideas how to fix that?

2) In my task bar I have an Address Bar. When I dont have my browser open and want to go to a website not in my Favorites list I type the URL there. Firefox opens to that website just fine. In fact it does it too good and opens it twice in two different Windows. Any idea how to make it only open once?

Thanks for any help or advice.

EDIT: This is kinda weird pertaining to the 2sd problem. If I type bigbruin and use the ctrl and enter key to add the www and .com it works ok but opens two windows as mentioned above. If I type www.bigbruin.com and then hit enter it opens two windows and give me the error message from problem 1 also

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved