Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
From x700pro to 7600gt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ury2ok2000
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 28 May 2006 13:27:58    Post Subject: From x700pro to 7600gt Reply with quote View Single Post

I know there are several reviews out there for the 7600gt and i have done a lot of reading on them. I was just wondering how much of an upgrade i will see if i go to a 7600gt. I would prefer the 7900gt but my plan is to upgrade everything around when vista comes out next year so no need to lay down all the major bucks. Anyone out there made a similar upgrade? Also I am curious if a 27" hdtv used as a computer monitor is considered Wide Screen or not and what would be the ideal resolution to use the 7600gt with it? I would think 1200 X (i never remember the second number) or maby 1024 X ()? Anyway thanks for any help in the matter.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

DragonMaster
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:29:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

As long as it's not for games, almost any resolutions a screen supports will work with your card. The 7600 is still better than most cards out there. If you can afford it, it's probably a good choice.
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:53:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The 7600GT is a pretty good boost from the X700Pro. Since you said you would wait for Vista to buy new stuff just wait and don't get a 7600GT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: