Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
CREATIVE ZEN VISION M MP3/VIDEO PLAYER...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SEEN316
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:34:08    Post Subject: CREATIVE ZEN VISION M MP3/VIDEO PLAYER... Reply with quote View Single Post

was wondering if anybody has the new CREATIVE ZEN VISION M MP3 Player??....I was @ Best Buy the other day & saw the ipod video...it looked & played really great....but then I found out that creative also has an mp3 player that plays video just like the ipod & more...they only thing I really liked about the creative mp3 player was that it plays divx/xvid & comes with a battery charger...if u've tested both the CREATIVE ZEN VISION M & the ipod video can u plz tell me which is better??...thanks! ALSO....I've tried searching 4 the creative player here in Toronto, Canada but couldn't seem 2 find any....guess its not out here yet but is available in the US....so if anybody has seen it around & is from TORONTO, CANADA....can u plz tell me where I can find it....thanks again!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:41:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think it will really depend on your use of it.

If you're wanting it for videos, what is the use of the videos?

Short (under 5min) music videos, or movies/tv?

The problem I've heard about with the Creative Zen is that there is no shuffle for the video's. So for me personally, that causes an issue because I use my player at work to play music videos while I work.

I would personally prefer the Zen, but no video shuffle is a deal breaker for me.

If that isn't an issue for your use, I think you should go with the one that you would be most happy with. If DivX/Xvid is important go with the Zen.

I reallly don't think you can go wrong with either of them.
SEEN316
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:35:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

sorry 4 the late reply man.....anyways 2 answer ur questions.....I'll but using it 4 mostly watching my movies (divx/xvid)/tv shows while going 2 work....& listening 2 my mp3s....don't really know about the shuffle stuff ur talkin about but I doubt that would be an issue 4 me.....thanks 4 the reply though.....if anybody has this player can u plz give me a review of what u think about it??......thanks!
RcX
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:05:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I bought a Creative Zen Vision M for christmas and for me it is way better than the i pod video

PROS:
*The screen has better colors, and the picture quality for movies and video beats the i pod

*The music sound is very clear and the bass boost is an excellent option if you like bass with your music

*The Personalization is awesome, you can change backgrounds,and much more

*the fm tuner, fm recorder, and the voice recorder come in handy.

*You could watch up to 4 hours, i currently have 8 movies on there and i have so far watched 2 in a row (which was about 3 1/2 hours in total) and it still lasted me about 2 hours of music without a charge, So it also beats the battery life of the video i pod.Another thing, ive noticed all my friends who have a video i pod have yet to have any videos simply because you cannot load any old format onto it, which to me sucks, im a big fan of divx format, also the software that comes with the vision m lets you resize video size to fit onto your screen better and to save you space, which i think is great.

*another great feature is the A/V out, which lets you connect your player to a tv, the video quality stays the same when put on a tv, i connect mine to a 63" bigscreen and the quality of the video is great like in the player screen.

*screen is the same size as the video i pod

CONS:

*Many people say the size of the zen vision is ugly, but i dont find it being that big at all, it might be thicker than the video i pod, but u get better grip and it still looks small, i dont find it fat, it is the same size as a 4th generation i pod, but somehow they make it look smoother and skinnier, i have no problem with the size, but some people might.

*The buttons i will say are hard to get used to, but once you get the hang of it will be a breeze,

*I personally dont like the fact that you have to connect the docking connector in order to charge your player, transfer music and video, and connect to the tv. If you loose it, your pretty much screwed.

*The players surface is very glossy like, which attracts handprints and all that, and it is easily scratchible, so i suggest to get a case.

Other than that the zen vision m is perfect for me, it is the i pod video and waaay more,
Chris
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:51:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The Creative Zen Vision: M (Zen) is not all that bad, the features i like on this zen is the formats of videos it can hold, not like the Ipod Video with just MPEG-4 format. The zen may be thicker but u won't really notice it, the touch pad is incredibly sensitive but you can put it on low, medium or high sensitive level, myself i need to use low level. The headphones have a nice sound to them and the screen is crystal clear even with the screen protector that came with it for shipping in the box which i won't take off unless i have to replace it. But try out the Zen, might like it more than the Ipod Video.

creative-zen-vision-m.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.08 KB
 Viewed:  626 Time(s)

creative-zen-vision-m.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: