Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: CREATIVE ZEN VISION M MP3/VIDEO PLAYER... 
RcX
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:05:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Creative Zen Vision M for christmas and for me it is way better than the i pod video

PROS:
*The screen has better colors, and the picture quality for movies and video beats the i pod

*The music sound is very clear and the bass boost is an excellent option if you like bass with your music

*The Personalization is awesome, you can change backgrounds,and much more

*the fm tuner, fm recorder, and the voice recorder come in handy.

*You could watch up to 4 hours, i currently have 8 movies on there and i have so far watched 2 in a row (which was about 3 1/2 hours in total) and it still lasted me about 2 hours of music without a charge, So it also beats the battery life of the video i pod.Another thing, ive noticed all my friends who have a video i pod have yet to have any videos simply because you cannot load any old format onto it, which to me sucks, im a big fan of divx format, also the software that comes with the vision m lets you resize video size to fit onto your screen better and to save you space, which i think is great.

*another great feature is the A/V out, which lets you connect your player to a tv, the video quality stays the same when put on a tv, i connect mine to a 63" bigscreen and the quality of the video is great like in the player screen.

*screen is the same size as the video i pod

CONS:

*Many people say the size of the zen vision is ugly, but i dont find it being that big at all, it might be thicker than the video i pod, but u get better grip and it still looks small, i dont find it fat, it is the same size as a 4th generation i pod, but somehow they make it look smoother and skinnier, i have no problem with the size, but some people might.

*The buttons i will say are hard to get used to, but once you get the hang of it will be a breeze,

*I personally dont like the fact that you have to connect the docking connector in order to charge your player, transfer music and video, and connect to the tv. If you loose it, your pretty much screwed.

*The players surface is very glossy like, which attracts handprints and all that, and it is easily scratchible, so i suggest to get a case.

Other than that the zen vision m is perfect for me, it is the i pod video and waaay more,

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved