Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Techies Get Tough With Underground Fight Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:45:26    Post Subject: Techies Get Tough With Underground Fight Club Reply with quote View Single Post

Uggh... Some nerds probably shouldn't go outside... the scoop

Bang Head
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:33:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

They may sport love handles and Ivy League degrees

Crazy Eye Laughing

That part cracks me up. I suspect that half of that is understated and the other half is over stated. Wink Wink
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:06:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

looks like ec was getting his butt kicked Grin

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:21:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

"Men involved in fight clubs often carry bottled-up violent impulses learned in childhood from video games, cartoons and movies, said Michael Messner, a University of Southern California sociology and gender studies professor."

I just love when articles blame video games, TV, etc.. with nothing to back it up. Bang Head

Anyway, these guys were probably picked on their entire lives for being dorky and they are getting out their "revenge" so to speak.

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:41:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

misty wrote:
"Men involved in fight clubs often carry bottled-up violent impulses learned in childhood from video games, cartoons and movies, said Michael Messner, a University of Southern California sociology and gender studies professor."

I just love when articles blame video games, TV, etc.. with nothing to back it up. Bang Head

Anyway, these guys were probably picked on their entire lives for being dorky and they are getting out their "revenge" so to speak.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on that, I can't stand all the blame going out to videogames/the boob tube

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:39:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Aye, I grew up playing all kinds of games, and watching movies. In fact, the first movie I remember seeing on the big screen was The Exorcist (still love watching it in fact). Saw all kinds of horror/action movies growing up.

I turned out (semi) normal. No uncontrollable violent tendencies. Well unless somebody does something stupid and causes me to die in a video game, then I want to reach through the computer and smack them around a bit....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: