Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Political Joke
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:01:34    Post Subject: Political Joke Reply with quote View Single Post

I found this both funny and scary as it is so close to the truth....

A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street and came across a homeless person. The Republican feeling compassion for this individual gave him his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person, to help him until he could start work.

The Democrat was impressed by this and soon they came across another homeless person. The Democrat decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached down into the Republican's pocket and pulled out a $20 bill. He kept $15 for administrative fees and gave the homeless person $5 to help him until he could receive his welfare check.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:09:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Pretty good. Did you catch the debates last night? I am voting for Bush but I just kinda felt that Kerry's "tell people what they want to hear" won him this last debate. Although when it comes to politics i dont think either really wins.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:21:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah I have seen all the debates and it is scary that Kerry does seem to have won them. Let's face it public speaking is not Bush's strong suit and it is Kerry's. I dont believe a word he says though and hope and pray we dont end up with him in the White House.
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:25:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Why can't I vote for Eric Idle?
Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:25:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

alot of people realize Kerry is full of junk. Especially if they have done their research. Yeah, no politician is perfect but come on how hard is it when you compare the two? But sadly there are many mindless drones in America who just go with the Liberal flow. Oh well all we can do is pray and hope Kerry isnt elected Yikes
bruceModn
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:54:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I htink if bush told the nation we are pulling out of iraq tomorrow, there be no question who be president for the next 4.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: