50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
B. 2008 Dodge Charger RT
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:46:22    Post Subject: Which would you pick? Reply with quote View Single Post

Suppose you knew someone that was having an (early) mid-life crisis or something... Which car should they choose? Assume the prices are identical, with lots of similar features.

A. 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8
Silver
14000+ miles
14/20 city/hwy MPG
6.1L 8 Cylinder (HEMI)
425HP

B. 2008 Dodge Charger RT
White
18000+ miles
17/24 city/hwy MPG
5.7L 8 Cylinder (Hemi)
340HP

Smash
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:22:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Didn't someone already have a Chrysler 300?

The Charger RT looks cool, but you would be looking at it in the rear view mirror of the SRT8 and doing it in style. Grin

Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:24:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

acruxksa wrote:
Didn't someone already have a Chrysler 300?

Yes -- this same theoretical friend has one that they leased for some reason. Also a 2006, but a 3.5L V6 with 250HP... Now 40000+ miles, and somehow with a buyout that is about the same as the two cars listed above.

Laughing
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:57:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Don't ask me this question... While I think the Charger is a sezy little beast, I also think it's made by a company whom I have had very bad luck with.

Now, let's say that same friend asked me about a Camero...... Once I was done humping his leg for a ride, I'd vote for it.

Laughing
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:09:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Chrysler 300C SRT8 says money to me .... as a girl I'd look at the guy with that car. That's what a mid-life crisis man wants, right? Grin
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:10:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Tough choice for me.. I'm in lust with both cars.

Its like picking between Halle Berry or Michelle Pfeiffer in a Catwoman outfit.. ...you'd just love to lick the insides of either's suit after they've taken them off - but you can only have just one.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:15:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason, Perhaps you should tell your friend and his significant other Wink that to truly qualify as a vehicle for someone going through a mid-life crisis, it can't seat more than two people. Grin
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:39:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What are the prices around? Why only these two options?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:29:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It got narrowed down to these two because something has to happen ASAP. These are available and in the ballpark... Which is the 25K range. Compared to a new 300 SRT8, that is close to having lost half its value already... Laughing

Asking more questions about the Charger - as to why the wheels barely fit the wheel wells - is because it has the Rally Group (which I never heard of) - 20" wheels, plus lowered 1" in the front and 2" in the rear. Not sure I like that.
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:07:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Asking more questions about the Charger - as to why the wheels barely fit the wheel wells - is because it has the Rally Group (which I never heard of) - 20" wheels, plus lowered 1" in the front and 2" in the rear. Not sure I like that.

20" is pretty big. My summer wheels are 19", and tires are low profile. Most likely you would want to get winter tire/wheels, especially if you have summer performance tires.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: