Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Big Bang Theory
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:12:38    Post Subject: Big Bang Theory Reply with quote View Single Post

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:22:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's by far one of the few sitcoms that I insist on watching as soon as it airs. Never fails to get a laugh, and I can see myself in many of those guys...
germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:26:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
and I can see myself in many of those guys...

Whoa.... Yikes

Just playin' Hellfire.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:02:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

germ wrote:
Quote:
and I can see myself in many of those guys...

Whoa.... Yikes

Just playin' Hellfire.

I thought about the same thing and hoped someone else would comment for me! Yikes

I think I'd like that show, but it gets in the way of House. Maybe now that House is over I'll watch that.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:15:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea...yea...pervs...

Jason....TIVO or DVR...I know you have the tech laying around the house to set something up Grin
daemon
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 00:40:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The Big Bang Theory is one of the favorite shows. There just something about that show that makes it great.
fatbastard
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 08:49:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Every time I see clips of this show I think I would like it then alwasy forget to DVR it so I can really check it out. Sending an email reminder home...this time I havev no excuse.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:02:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
Yea...yea...pervs...

Jason....TIVO or DVR...I know you have the tech laying around the house to set something up Grin

I have a DVR, and I think it can do two shows at once... But worry that two HD shows at once might be pushing it. Plus, it is rare that I watch DVRed shows unless my wife wants to watch, too. We always watch the House recording a few days later, but the DVR needed an extra drive to handle all the Terminator shows recorded since last fall. I haven't watched one since September. Too bad that show was canceled, but maybe I can catch up on episodes now!
germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:24:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Get her hooked on the show Jason! My wife loves Big Bang Theroy now. She's usually just as excited to watch it as I am! That way you won't miss it. Smile
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:11:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Errr... wow... amm... I really have nothing to say....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: