Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Big Bang Theory
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:03:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BeerCheeze wrote:
Errr... wow... amm... I really have nothing to say....

Thats ok, Hellfire said all that needs to be said in his first post.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

lnadon005
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 20:19:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bang theory is set to record on my DVR, I never miss an episode. One of the greatest shows that have come out in some time... It seems like everyone is doing reality shows.. all I know I like to get away from reality and it never fails to get me laughing.
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 20:44:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The few times I have caught the show it is pretty funny. I just never am sitting still at the right time to catch any shows....might have to just find it on hulu or download episodes and watch it at work Grin
helrazr
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:32:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jim Parsons, the guy who plays Sheldon does an amazing job. When I was a kid Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movies made me laugh so hard I'd almost cry and Parsons had me in almost such a state on a couple occasions last season. This is the only can't miss sitcom for the wife and I.
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:38:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yeah, he is pretty damn funny...one of my friends said they saw an interview with him and he said he has no idea what he is saying from the script half the time. But he pulls it off well. ha
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:31:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dang, I thought this was gonna be a discussion on astrology....and it turned into a$$-trology Yikes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:33:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How many of you know a guy like Sheldon?

I do... He really has no clue. Smile You know the kind, technically brilliant but oh so grating on the nerves! One day we were all having a drink at an office party and were telling stories about girls (ok, maybe we were having more than one drink Smile ) and his goes like this:

"One day I was on the University campus, just walking in the corridors, and I spot this girl trying to solve an equation on the blackboard. I went into the classroom to check it out, I picked up a chalk and looked at her. She had her eyes wide open and would have done anything for me to help her out. And you know what?" <snort> "I solved her problem!"

Yes - he snorted literally like Sheldon. And he had no clue. Smile I still think it's the funniest story ever - maybe you had to be there. Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: