Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ZhengHe's Moving Out Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZhengHe2
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:49:14    Post Subject: ZhengHe's Moving Out Sale Reply with quote View Single Post

Hardware

Aerocool Streamliner blue - new - details - $15: image, image
Spire DiamondCool II CPU Cooler - new - details - $19: image, image, image
Western Digital WD3200AAKS CavierSE16 320GB 7200RPM SATA2 16MB (opened, but never used)$55 image, image
Black X-Craft external hard drive enclosure with case - new - details - $15: image, image, image, image, image
Fujifilm 256mb xD card or free with the purchase of any 3 items - lightly used - $3: image
Big box of cables and a laptop hdd or free with the purchase of one other item. A description can be found here - used - $3: image, image
Radio Cassette player with desktop speakers or free with the purchase of one other item - used - $1: image, image, image
500MB USB drive or free with the purchase of one other item - never used - $1: image

Multimedia

1 DVD The Majestic - lightly used - details - $6: image
2 DVD set The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (Full Screen Edition) - lightly used - details - $6: image, image
1 DVD K-Pax - lightly used - details - $5: image
1 DVD John Q - lightly used - details - $6: image
1 DVD V for Vendetta (Widescreen Edition) - lightly used - details - $7: image

~My heatware can be found here.
~If you want to buy something, negotiate a price, or just ask some questions about an item please pm me with your email address and I will get back with you shortly.
~I would prefer the N64 and PS2 games be sold as a package, and as soon as possible. If you are thinking about it and contact me soon (24-48 hours) we could probably negotiate a price to your liking, and it would also cut down on shipping.
~Generally the faster you contact me the more willing I will be to negotiate and to a greater degree. The applies the other way too.
~Only Paypal is accepted and I will ship worldwide.

Last edited by ZhengHe2 on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 07:33:56; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:13:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Whoa... Bump for someone who apparently lives in the next town from me. (according to your Heat).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: