Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ZhengHe's Moving Out Sale 
ZhengHe2
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:49:14    Post Subject: ZhengHe's Moving Out Sale Reply with quote

Hardware

Aerocool Streamliner blue - new - details - $15: image, image
Spire DiamondCool II CPU Cooler - new - details - $19: image, image, image
Western Digital WD3200AAKS CavierSE16 320GB 7200RPM SATA2 16MB (opened, but never used)$55 image, image
Black X-Craft external hard drive enclosure with case - new - details - $15: image, image, image, image, image
Fujifilm 256mb xD card or free with the purchase of any 3 items - lightly used - $3: image
Big box of cables and a laptop hdd or free with the purchase of one other item. A description can be found here - used - $3: image, image
Radio Cassette player with desktop speakers or free with the purchase of one other item - used - $1: image, image, image
500MB USB drive or free with the purchase of one other item - never used - $1: image

Multimedia

1 DVD The Majestic - lightly used - details - $6: image
2 DVD set The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (Full Screen Edition) - lightly used - details - $6: image, image
1 DVD K-Pax - lightly used - details - $5: image
1 DVD John Q - lightly used - details - $6: image
1 DVD V for Vendetta (Widescreen Edition) - lightly used - details - $7: image

~My heatware can be found here.
~If you want to buy something, negotiate a price, or just ask some questions about an item please pm me with your email address and I will get back with you shortly.
~I would prefer the N64 and PS2 games be sold as a package, and as soon as possible. If you are thinking about it and contact me soon (24-48 hours) we could probably negotiate a price to your liking, and it would also cut down on shipping.
~Generally the faster you contact me the more willing I will be to negotiate and to a greater degree. The applies the other way too.
~Only Paypal is accepted and I will ship worldwide.

Last edited by ZhengHe2 on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 07:33:56; edited 2 times in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved