Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
[FS - US] 2x 4890s, Coolit Domino, Hades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:41:49    Post Subject: [FS - US] 2x 4890s, Coolit Domino, Hades Reply with quote View Single Post

I am clearing some hardware that I'm not currently using. I typically just sell locally but I am tired of dealing with CraigsList people Rolling Eyes . I am not currently looking for trades but feel free to make an offer if you have something you think I might be interested in.

Items Currently up for sale:

- Coolit Domino ALC CPU Cooler - $35+Shipping. Unit has been briefly tested. Come in the original box with all the accessories. Includes mounting hardware for AM2+/AM3, Intel 775, and Intel 1366.

- Sapphire 4890 Toxic 1GB - $140+Shipping Used for about 6 months. Fantastic card and one of the fastest 4890s on the market. The aftermarket cooler is a nice perk as well. It comes in the original box with all of the orginal accessories. Also includes a copy of 3d Mark Vantage.

(Bottom card - blue PCB with red VRM heatsink)
I ran this card with a Zalman VF2000 and Zalman VRM heatsink. I have reinstalled the stock heatsink but I will toss in the VRM heatsink for free if requested.

- XFX 1GB - $120+Shipping Used for about 8 months. Ran this in crossfire with the Toxic card. I will include the driver disks with the card.

- NZXT Hades Mid Tower Case - $60+Shipping Brand new in box. Only opened to snap some pictures.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. If you have something you think I might be interested in hit me up with a PM.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: