Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Verizon Droid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:00:21    Post Subject: Verizon Droid Reply with quote View Single Post

Anyone have any input into the Verizon Droid? I like the look, android OS seems to have a lot of features. I haven't been in the states for a few years, nor have I ever had a phone that does more than make phone calls. Going through verizons website. I was looking at 450 Anytime minutes, unlimited nights/weekends, unlimited texting, and unlimited data use for like $110 a month. Seems rather expensive, but could turn out to be very useful in some situations.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:31:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have T-Mobile and the HTC Dream (G1 Phone). My plan is 600min with unlimited nights/wkend, unlimited data, 400 txt & 400 pic/vid messages. Total is $65/mo before extra fees/taxes.

Look around, there are a lot of Android phones coming out soon. Don't only look at Verizon's Droid just because they have been spending lots of money on marketing the product.
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:48:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Actually after I wrote this I was looking at Sprint's plan. I was able to get unlimited everything plan to call anyone anywhere anytime for less. The phone I was looking at was a either a HTC hero, or Samsung Moment. So yeah I should keep looking around. I still have a few months before I'm back in the states. I just saw the droid and it was a sexy phone lol
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:47:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just got the Sprint HTC Hero, so far it's pretty cool. Got it sync'd with my Exchange server, and have Full Metal Jacket sounds loaded :-)

Misty got the Moment... cause she's a text w#0R3. :-)
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:37:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Heck if you want cheap, there are some really good low cost pay-as-you-go plans that are now unlimited...they seem to start around $45 a month for unlimited talk/text.

Of course if all you're interested in is getting a nice sexy phone, then the droid is cool, I like the HTC Hero and Touch Pro 2 (I like having a QWERTY keyboard) personally though.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:34:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We shopped around, and ended up with sprint because of costs. It costs us about the same as that Verizon plan, but with 1500 min's and with 2 phones. All calls to any cell phone on any network is free, so those 1500 min's are only to/from landlines.

So far the service is at least as good as AT&T, can't say yet if it's better.
DM613
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:47:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Of course, if all you're interested is to get a nice phone for sexy droid is cool, I like HTC Touch Pro 2 and (I like to have a QWERTY keyboard) personally own.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: