Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Still Haven't Recieved Contest Reward
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techmatt56
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 11:36:17    Post Subject: Still Haven't Recieved Contest Reward Reply with quote View Single Post

I was in the ThinkComputers Layout Contest a while back, i received in the mail a letter from one of the employees at the website to give them my name and address so they could send my "prize" to me, that was...3 months ago and still nothing. Was i scammed? Sad
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 11:50:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Did you ask them? I doubt you were scammed...

Sometimes things get slow, and with the site people contacting marketing people, who in turn contact the manufacturer - requests can get lost...
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 11:56:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I won an OCZ memory kit in that giveaway and received it a few weeks after emailing my info. I also won a Kingston MobilLite G2 memory card/reader combo in their Twitter contest but haven't received that yet.

Send an email to bbuskirk@thinkcomputers.org

By the way which prize did you win? I remember them saying they would be redrawing any unclaimed prizes but heard nothing more about it. Only about half of the winners claimed their prizes.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:36:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bob is a good guy there, he wouldn't be running a scam there. I'm sure that as Jason mentioned the message got lost (and hopefully you didn't accidentally fall into the unclaimed group).
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:43:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah - some people don't get there stuff as quickly as they might like around here - but it is generally out of my hands. I try to do my best to follow up if people ask me, but to be honest it isn't on my mind once I have passed the info on.

Along those lines - iI think we're all caught up on prize shipments here - let me know if we're not.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:16:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I never win a dam thing. I hate you all!

Flush
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:03:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just won a contest this morning from an online shop that does custom 300 stuff! Should be pretty cool - hope I get it soon. It's a motorized cooler!

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:53:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL a friend has one of those, and the kids drive it all over the house chasing the cats!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:01:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Soon as it gets warm enough - look for images of beer bottles scattered all over my backyard, with me pinned under this thing flipped upside down!
techmatt56
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:42:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ah, thank you all! I'll try and contact him asap Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: