Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Still Haven't Recieved Contest Reward
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eden999
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:54:52    Post Subject: Re: Still Haven't Recieved Contest Reward Reply with quote View Single Post

techmatt56 wrote:
I was in the ThinkComputers Layout Contest a while back, i received in the mail a letter from one of the employees at the website to give them my name and address so they could send my "prize" to me, that was...3 months ago and still nothing. Was i scammed? Sad

Yea, i'm still waiting for mine too O.o. Sigh... i hope it comes eventually... b/c i bought all the parts to build a system but am missing my prize to finish it. Sad.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:30:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I sent Bob an email last week but he hasn't replied yet. He doesn't reply to his DM's on Twitter even though he is on posting updates.
eden999
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:18:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i've actually sent multiple e-mails / tweets over the whole course of these three months waiting, never get a response... beginning to doubt that it will ever come now.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:11:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm beginning to wonder if I was the only one to receive a prize from this contest. I received the OCZ ram a few weeks after it ended. Maybe we should try emailing another staff member.
eden999
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:57:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yea, i think you were the only one to get their prize
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:37:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Finally got an email reply from Bob who said our emails were going to his spam folder which he rarely checked.
eden999
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:42:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

and what's the news? is it good? :o
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:11:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

eden999
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:35:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

wow, colin dean replied to my e-mail really fast! w/in like 10-30 minutes. he said he'd forward my e-mail, hopefully this gets things rolling for all the others who haven't gotten anything yet either.
Enigma5
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:19:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey guys it's Bob from ThinkComputers I should have replied to most of your e-mails. It seems most sponsors have not sent out prizes and some had told me at least 60 days since the end of the contest until they will be sent.

I have received confirmation from 2 of the companies will be sending things out monday.

Also sorry for not replying to e-mails quickly as most of your e-mails were in my spam box, which I rarely check. I will keep everyone updated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: